Florence is a linguist and political science specialist with expertise in Innovation and Brand Strategy.
She is full of curiosity and loves everything to do with art and creativity: contemporary dance, jazz, cooking … and South Park. She comes from a family of entrepreneurs so business is in her blood.
She is a “glass half full” kind of person and is determined always to be part of the solution.
Career: Added Value, Research International, IRI Shopper Insight, Cataliz Research and Freelancer for 5 years and a half.
Expertise in loyalty and satisfaction surveys in multi-countries (Nespresso, Essilor…) and in the assurance sector for Mondial Assistance amongst B2C targets CATI interviews, in concepts-use-packs tests, U&A and Shopper surveys.
- Previous job : Research Analyst Venture Capital EMEA @Factset Research, Inc (listed on NYSE)
- Certified Digital Transformation Analyst: Market & Industry Analysis
- Executive Master in Digital Marketing & Innovation Management @ECEMA
- Master's Degree in Economic Sociology @Sorbonne
- Fluent in English, French and Russian
- Marina was trained for 8 years as a Musician, she is into Jazz, Beach Volley & Art
Social psychologist specializing in marketing, consumption and communication.
Trained in a start up to help them through with development, communication and boost awareness of their products & services.
Market research analyst at Printemps Paris.
Passions : traveling, visiting new places, dance, vogue
Belief : positive thinking is key to success
Marta is a junior research analyst, working in Spanish, English and French.